Monday, April 8, 2019

How To Change Language In PUBG Emulator

How to change language in pubg emulator

          Change Language In PUBG Emulator

1. First open the emulator into the main window, and then launch the game. Next on the top-right corner you can see three lines left to minimize button click on it and then select the second last option in the list as shown below.Change language in pubg emulator
2. Now here you can change the language from Chinese to English or any other language.Change language in pubg emulator

I Hope You Like This "How To Change Language In PUBG Emulator" Post, Please Don't Forget To Share This Article With Your Friends.

9 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. umpy Frog - Road Cross

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... learn chinese in 5 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. learn chinese in 5 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  4. But PUBG engineer made a major stride by delivering it on Andriod Platform But their hardwork took care of give them a high achievement. pc games download

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. شدات ببجي

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. ankara ingilizce kursu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elite French Tutoring offers private French lessons to a select clientele in NYC (Manhattan and Brooklyn) and globally online in any location. french classes for adults

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. แทงบาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sports simulation video games enable users to virtually partake in their preferred sports. These can include more arcade-like games or more accurate simulations. Visit Here: Mangaa

    ReplyDelete

close