Sunday, November 29, 2020

Happy Birthday wishes for friends mom

Happy Birthday

Here are some Sweet Collection of Happy Birthday wishes for your Friends Mom:-

  1. Of all my friend's mothers, you're my favorite because you treat me as i am your own child. Happy Birthday To You!!
  2. My friend never stops talking about you, (he/she) would never cease to emphasize your importance in (his/her) life. Happy Birthday!!
  3. You are an awesome mom and a beautiful woman aunty, may this birthday be one of the best you have ever had. Wishing you a wonderful day! and a very Happy Birthday!!
  4. Thank you for being such a good influence to my friend, mothers like you are rare. I pray to the god to grant you many more years of happiness and fulfillment.
  5. You are a exemplary parent, and my friend is very lucky to have a mother as wonderful as you. Happy Birthday!!!
  6. Best wishes for the woman whom i love to call mother. Happy Birthday!!!
  7. I may not be as good as your son/daughter, but u never treated me differently, so i wish you a beautiful birthday full of happiness and love.
  8. Happy Birthday to my biggest influence!!!
  9. Today is not only the birthday of my friends mother, but also of the person who is like a mother to me. Happy Birthday!!!
  10. I never expected a friend mom to treat me like you do, I am as a son to you. I hope this day is as beautiful as you are. Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

close